Wednesday 13 February 2013

Cosmetics and Candy haul!


I wanted to make an update with a little haul of the things I recently purchased from a new website called Cosmetics and Candy which is an online store that sells American beauty products and candy. I was able to order a few of the things I have been wanting to try but up until now hadn't gotten around to and also some of the new releases that are available in the US but that we aren't able to get in the UK.

I picked up a few Kool Aids and candy but the beauty items that I got are the Physicians Formula organic wear mascara in Black along with the Physicians Formula conceal RX concealer. I also decided to try two of the Maybelline Colour whispers in Cherry on top and Pin Up Peach and finally bought one of the new L'Oreal Caresse aqua lip lacquers in Rose On and On (which I LOVE and really want to try some of the other shades!).

If you would like to check out the website, you can do so by clicking here.
Have you heard about this website or ordered anything from them?

25 comments:

  1. Tempted to pick up some one of the Tarte blushes, I've always been curious about them.

    The prices on there seem quite reasonable compared to some other sites that ship american goods.

    www.gleepface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been tempted with the blushes too but haven't tried one yet!

      Delete
  2. oo i really want to try the l'oreal lip laquers! Ive never used this website before so im off to have a look :)

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the L'Oreal wet stain, I want to pick up another one in a different colour :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great site, I like Physicians Formula powders, usually find them in TK Maxx but it be nice to buy them elsewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never seem to find anything good in my TK Maxx. I always hear about the amazing things people find in theirs!

      Delete
  4. Really great haul! I have never heard of that website by I will be reccomending it to a few of my friends outside the states!

    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they had Physicians Formula in the UK:(

    paige x
    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. I've only now tried the mascara and concealer but I really like both of them!

      Delete
  6. Nice website.. will deffo go and check it out. thanks ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've ordered from the once before and thought they were fantastic! Just ordered a Tarte Amazonian Clay blush - been wanting to try them for so long! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tempted with the Tarte blushes! Heard so many good things about them.

      Delete
  8. ooh i like this website thanks for the tip :D also glad you tweeted me you blog link its great you have a new follower ;)
    Alex ox.

    http://champagneandlemonadeox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul, I'm curious about that Physicians Formula mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so far, it makes my lashes still look natural which is what I always want in a mascara.

      Delete
  10. love this! i cant wait to try it. im a new follower i love your blog! check mine out if you get a chance? http://thefemaledragqueen.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So thankful for this website! I'm going to make a purchase soon, I want some of the L'Oreal lip stains so bad are they worth the hype?!

    www.ohso-flawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh thanks for letting us know about the website! I really want to try the Maybelline babylips!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for writing about this website, really want to try out the Colour Whispers! are you planning to write a review on them? x

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually used them properly yet and I've had them for ages!

      Delete
  14. Oh my, thank you for sharing this site! I love the loreal gloss stain things! :)

    www.emulehparker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete