Tuesday 22 May 2012

OPI Nail Polish Haul

L-R: My Address is Hollywood, Cajun Shrimp, Pink Friday, 
Bright Lights Big Colour and Gouda Gouda Two Shows

I recently went over to France and while on the boat popped into the Duty Free shop and came across an OPI stand. They were £8.80 each (so around £3 cheaper than the normal price in the UK) and since I ended up not spending very much at all while on holiday, I decided to use the rest of my Euros and pick some up!


I'm sorry this one isn't in natural light. It's basically a very vibrant red. 
I'm sure I will do a NOTD with this soon!




The boat we took over to France was P&O and their duty free shop was actually pretty impressive (although, it's not mean to be called 'Duty Free' anymore). They had lots of beauty brands in there, more than I expected. So if you're ever on a P&O, you should definitely check it out!

Do you own any of these colours? What do you think of OPI polish?



2 comments:

  1. This is great, i haven't been to france is over 5 years!? Excuse to go ;) and for skincare!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It WAS great, I remember the past shops on the other boats I have been on being little tiny ones!

      Chelle x

      Delete