I recently had a rummage through all of my make up and have decided - on top of my nail polish ban - to not buy any make up for a while, besides things I need, so that I can give some of the products I already own some attention and use some of the products up. This means I am very quickly racking up lots and lots of things that I want to buy.
1. Macadamia hair mask - I have very dry hair and have heard so many good things about the Macadamia range but so far have not used any of their products!
2. Sleek Pout Polishes in Powder Pink and Perfection Peach (phew, that's a lot of P's!) - I currently have one of Sleek's Pout Polishes in Cadillac Pink and really like it, so I want to try a couple more in different colours.
3. OPI's 'There's nothin' mousie 'bout it' - I don't know why but this polish has got me really interested. I don't usually seem to like polishes with big chunks in the them but the hearts in this polish are so sweet and I'm really interested to see what designs you could make with it!
4. The Body Shop body lotion in Chocomania - I recently smelled these little body lotions in The Body Shop and they smell absolutely amazing! The chocolate ones are the ones I want to pick up next!
5. Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer - This is one of the two products on my list I plan to purchase soon as I'm about to finish up the one I'm currently using and don't have any other concealers.
6. Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch concealer - This is another product I plan to get soon as I'm not too in love with the Lasting Perfection one and want to compare this one too it.
7. Real Techniques blush brush - I already own one of these blush brushes but think another one would be useful for different colours blushes.
8. OPI Ridge Filler - I have recently noticed I have a couple of ridges on my finger nails and have heard good things about this ridge filler. I'd be interested to see how it works.
9. Cath Kidston lip balm in Bluebell - I have never used a Cath Kidston lip balm and the bluebell one sounds like an interesting flavour!
What are your current favourites?