Wednesday 10 July 2013

Weekend travel make up!


Hello, hello! I just spent the past weekend up in Scotland for a wedding.. We had beautiful hot and sunny weather while we were there and also got to visit Loch Lomond, which as you can see from the above picture is absolutely beautiful! Anyway, I thought I would share the make-up that I took with you!


I was pretty tight on space so tried to condense what I took with me compared to what is normally in my make up bag and even though I kept a few things out, I still didn't end up using all the the things I took with me. I took the Seventeen Doll'd Up mascara in brown for the daytime since I like a more natural look along with the Rimmel nude eyeliner pencil and then switched them both out for the black Oraganic Wear mascara from Physicians Formula and brown eyeliner pencil from Soap and Glory for the reception. I also took with me my first Revlon lipstick that I've tried in 'Pink in the Afternoon' and so far I really like it!

What are you make up essentials when you travel?

15 comments:

  1. That picture of Scotland looks so lovely. You took really nice products with you too. Great blog :)


    http://rebeccaalicee1.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Scotland! I definitely have to have Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer, and Maybelline The Falsies mascara!

    http://youfounderin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the concealer breaks me out and I haven't tried that mascara!

      Delete
  3. You took some really lovely products. I just came back from Lanzarote and took quite a bit with me, but where it was so hot, I found myself using a BB cream, and that was it!

    Great post hun.

    DollfaceBlogs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the coverage of foundation otherwise I probably would too!

      Delete
  4. That photo is stunning. Only been to Glasgow and would love to see the lakes and highlands :) this also reminds me that I seriously need to get some Real Techniques brushes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were in Glasgow aswell, the loch was about 30 minutes away :)

      Delete
  5. aww cool photo :D i do like Seventeen's mascara!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation good? I use the concealer and LOVE it but since I'm pretty oily i'm a bit afraid to try the foundation since i've heard its a little shimmery! xx cecebeaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the bottle you can see the shimmer it has to it but I have never actually noticed it on my face, although I do set it with a lot of powder, not sure if that makes a difference?

      Delete
  8. Really Liked this post!<3

    http://prettypinkpetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    Zoe<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Rimmel nude eyeliner pencil. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would always wear black eyeliner.. and then I moved on brown and now I like how the nude ones look!

      Delete