Tuesday 15 October 2013

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque


I know what you're thinking "Not another Macadamia natural oil deep repair masque review", but I just had to! It's not often I spend a little extra on a product and say to myself that it is actually worth the money but with this I do.. Every single time I use it. It is expensive at £26.95 in the UK and $33 in the States but if, like me, you have really dry hair then this is going to become your new best friend.

I'd been tempted to by this for a long time but was always put off by the price. A friend of mine then made plans to come to the UK for the summer from America and I knew I had to ask them to bring some of this with them since it works out a little cheaper over there. I tried to make an order for it at Ulta.com but for some reason the order wouldn't go though. So I popped over to the Target website to find they were being sold by one get one free, making them around only $16 each!


It recommends you apply this to wet hair and leave it on for around 7 minutes but I've been putting it on before I get in the bath and then rinsing it out once I'm done which is usually anywhere from 15-30 minutes later. It leaves your hair not only smelling amazing but so super soft too. I have pretty long hair and a couple of days ago in the car, I just loved how soft it felt against my neck and shoulders which is something I don't think I've ever noticed before.

I really cant explain how much I love this masque or recommend it enough. It makes me eager to try out some of the other products in the line like the shampoo.
Have you tried any of the Macadamia products?

13 comments:

  1. I've started to get into more high end haircare lately, this mask sounds amazing it's def going on my list. I've only ever tried Macadamia Flawless 2 in 1 shampoo which is pretty good too xx
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a hair masque fiend I love them so much and I want to try this one so bad because it looks so amazing! (: great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it. It is a shame it's on the expensive side of things though. I just bought a couple of cheaper ones to compare to it. I'm pretty new to hair masks!

      Delete
  3. This mask sounds amazing, would love to try it! x

    http://lovetelina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mask sounds quite good, I might have to try it

    http://littered-lipstick.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great!

    phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been on my to try list for a while now! I have the oil and love it, it's made such a difference to my hair so I can imagine this is goin to be amazing too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try some of their other products but they're just so expensive.. I saw some in TKMaxx the other day but they were still pricey!

      Delete
  7. I caught air of these products recently when Macadamia had an offer on but haven't thought to try it! I've got a L'Occtaine hair masque I've yet to use too. But if your hair is feeling this soft they must be doing something right lol!

    Vicky xx
    lotsofloveme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt SO soft.. I was surprised at how soft it felt! I didn't know L'Occtaine made hair masques!

      Delete
  8. I get mine at Tk Maxx for cheap! They usually have quite a few of their collection

    XO TAD
    www.theannadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete